A 100 credit bounty leads to the station killing you now?

So I just returned to Elite after 2 year break, excited for the next expansion, and I heard that bounty hunting got readjusted so I decided to give it a go. I head to the nearest NAV beacon because I haven't played in a while and probably shouldn't head straight to a haz-rez right away.

Well I kill warrent scanned a ship, attacked them, realised it wasn't wanted by the system I'm in and got a 100 credit bounty. No big deal just stop combat before I kill them, hyperdrived out and loaded back into the nav beacon. Ez pz. Well then the system authority vessels start to randomly attack me when I'm hunting wanted in system ships, so ok just gotta zip over for a sec to the nearest dock and clear up that bounty.

Get to the station, start auto docking, then the station starts to attack me for a 100 credit bounty… What? What is this, America? 100 credit bounty gives you permission to shoot down a Duke? Are you F-ing kidding me? What amounts to a minor traffic collision means a APB Death Warrent on a half a billion credit Cutter. Yup. Makes sense to me.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/kgw0js/a_100_credit_bounty_leads_to_the_station_killing/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *