At level 47 with 1500+ kills – 570 headshot eliminations, I still haven’t completed Jaeger’s hand tremor quest

I specifically avoided cheesing this quest so far on my road to Kappa – seeing how long it would take to do naturally. I'm still 3/4 headshots with a hand tremor.

A third of my kills are headshots, so my aim isn't the issue – its that I never get hand tremors naturally. 99% of engagements are either kill or be killed before the other person has a chance to shoot back. If you get into a close quarters fight where you have to go head to head, the most reliable way to stay alive is to mag dump your high pen ammo into their chest faster than they can do the same.

This wouldn't be a problem if the quest didn't block 4 more Jaeger quests behind it. The rate at which this gets naturally completed may vary from person to person depending upon playstyle, but I think I have a fairly normal mix of fast and slow play. Changing this to 2-3 kills so its completed naturally at a point during other quests probably would be better for the quest tree.

Obviously there are some of you who will say "oh I completed that in one day, its fine as is" – but you're probably in the extreme minority in terms of how you play the game for that to occur.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/ewtwtc/at_level_47_with_1500_kills_570_headshot/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *