Change my mind: The only unacceptable thing in this Battle Pass is the Spectre Arcana being exclusive to BP level 330.

Dota2 Mods

Valve finally broke the tradition of Arcana voting winner being available in steam store for around $40. I assure from here on out, all Arcana voting winners will get their Arcanas locked to high levels in future Battle Passes. As if they don't get enough profit from $40 Arcanas in steam store. Now your $40 will only get you to Level 100, and reaching 330 is much impossible without paying for levels. I don't think there even will be Levels Bundle during this BP, it will be rather underwhelming getting the same Nemestice Treasure (instead of Treasure 1,2,3 in the bundle). So yeah, so much for the hype around Arcana voting every year.

All other underwhelming rewards are debatable, Valve is still a business, everybody got treated bad by the pandemic. It's just that no one saw it coming that they're breaking the tradition that the community has been used to, hoping to spend cash for the Arcana alone.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/o7v75v/change_my_mind_the_only_unacceptable_thing_in/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *