Destroying the items if a game its 100% lost shouldn’t be assigned as guilty in a overwach case. Tell me how i should do in the next game in same scenario?

Windranger DOTA 2 Hero Guides

Yes, i do that some times. Yes i do it because i am a frustrated dog and i will explain you whi, and i know some of you find themselfs sometimes in same spot.

I played last night a ursa game, with rubick, silencer, wich doctor and fucking bristle in team.

The enemy got TB, Enigma, Omni, Zeus, willow.

After you carry your team 20 mins, get a nice 10-0, nice farm and everything. While you do this, your offlane bristle was farming neutrals and beign blamed by the full team. Comes the time when you have to close the game. Your teamates, as mine was, probably some patethic monkeys unable to do nothing at all but with big mouths. So you have to do all the work alone to close the game, but what the fuck you do when your enemyes are farmed and they got brain, not like your team? Nothing, you do nothing, you try and you fail because you can't win a game alone sometimes, you just can't even if you're fully farmed BECAUSE its a team game. They will start to blame you for not beign able to finish a game alone after you drive them them to a almost winned game. So they stopped from blaming the real reason we were losing and blame me because you i am not able to win for them ( some pathetic monkeys) a solo game. So when this happens, i buyback, i destroy my items, and let the enemy finish, they finished 20 seconds after i did this, also most of the team no buyback.

So guys, i am asking you, you who wach the overwaches and play carry, you who wach the overwaches and get in this situation, what i should do in this situation next game? Please, do not come with SF situations when i could by 5 rapiers by asking the bank of gaben to provide me some money. Just think about the moment where you were frustrated as i was.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/m12q5a/destroying_the_items_if_a_game_its_100_lost/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *