It's Sunday and I'm bored. I've tried to make a list with 2 conditions: a) they never see play although in theory have enough support and b) I find that fixing it is quite simple, just tweak the numbers and that's it. So, only easy fixes that can come up in any patch notes without breaking anything. Sorry but no cards that need, in my opinion, a more careful look. I probably have missed a lot, but here it is.
- Tin – he should be at least a 5 point body for 11p. Probably tribute 7 too.
- Professor – The tribute is too expensive. At least he should have a 7 point body.
- Sausage maker – remove the intimidate and lower the tribute. Probably for 8p too.
- Boris – at least have a 4 point body, 9 for 8 is no longer acceptable.
- Arena ghoul – 8 point body
- Eternal fire inquisitor – Too conditional, he needs a 4 point body.
- witch hunter – He should have a 4 point body
- Oxenfurt naturalist – He needs a 4 point body, otherwise is terrible
- Coral – Probably she should be 6p
- Udalryk – He needs a 5 point body
- Dimun corsair – he needs a 4 point body
- terror crew axe-wielder – he needs a 3 power
- Great oak. It's a cool card that no longer sees play. It could go back to 8 power
- Brokilon waters – it was problematic when you could play it twice, now it could be 11 or even 10p
- Ithlinne – 6 point body
- Milaen – 5 power
- Etriel and Muirlega – 5 power
- Milva – 4 or even 5 power
- Dol blatana archer – 3 power, 4p
- Vernon Roche – 2 power, 10p
- Shani – give her some armor
- Ildiko – Give her formation
- Nenneke – 8p
- Kiyan – don't destroy with deathblow, just reset
- Foltest pride – remove row restriction
- Thaler – 7p
- botchling – 7p
- Stennis – 7p
- Aretuza adept – zeal
- Arbalest – 4 power
- Shilard – 8p
- Viviene – 4 power
- Fringila Vigo – 5 power
- Sweers – 4 power
- Vrygheff – 4 power
- Nilfgaardian Knight – 8 power
- Mangonel- 4 power
- Menagerie Keeper – 4 power
- Katakan – 8p
- Armored Arachas – 7p
- Prince Toad – 4 power
- Chrones – They are too cool to not see play, 6 power?
- Penintent – 6p
- Cyclops – 5 power
- Nekurat – 4 power
Neutrals are another story, but probably Regis Bloodlust, Cyprian and many others could get some easy help.
What do you think? What would you add or remove? Just remember, not reworking, just tweaking.