First of all, I apologise for the cringe I made in the previous post. I went a little too much in there. Secondly, i am once again asking you to make civil comments and say your opinion about my post. No need to say the same words, I get it, they don't care. And if you thought so you are free to leave the subreddit.
I am getting straight to the point this time. Its all QoL changes needed.
- removal of animation/interaction cancelling when taking damage and removal of getting off hoverboard when getting damaged
I don't know what kind of logic behind it. But all i know it doesn't make sense at all. Yet its completely fine for the other mode.
- Less blocky user interface and new indicators.
Nothing feels so frustrating when you want to aim on a husk and that big ass block that says "sunbeam" that blocks your crosshair, a minimalist look wouldnt hurt. Oh and we need an indicator to show what elemental husk wave is it in non-mutant storm missions.
- allow the use of weapons when on hoverboard. With a restriction of not using abilities and harvesting tools.
Right now, the hoverboard is outclassed by Gaurdian's will and The Baron. So why not make a rival for those speed melee weapons?
While i know Epic buffed farming a little, its still not enough. There are three reasons why its not enough.
- Starting from PL 100 missions. Only tier 5 mats appear when farming.
Yeah i know i should bring clip, but still not enough. As tier 4 mats will get in the way. But keep the common mats like nuts and bolts.
- expeditions for tier 5 mats.
This has been requested frequently, not only we will get a great number of T5 mats out of it. But also we will have more use for research points during endgame.
- no more uncommon and rare caches starting from mid Canny Valley
The annoyance when you find one of the three chests that rewards a cache. Only it ends up with a rare schematic cache than epic or legendary one. Its a small change but it will do wonders.
That is all folks. And remember, civil comments please.