Future Feature list with personal timeline observation. Nikita has stated in the most recent podcast that he aims to finish this game asap, and he expects that all future content that will be added is to be added within the next year. This list is fairly comprehensive but I doubt it includes everything and is fair to assume that there is more if not much more things to consider.
I am looking forward to seeing all of these new features within the next 12 – 14 months. However something tells me that even if you were to exclude the overhaul of the base mechanics and polish I doubt that all of the new features will make it into the game within that time frame. My personal observation is that we are at least 5 years away from final representation and release based on this list.
Either way its going to be an exciting year for Tarkov and I cant wait, best of luck to Nikita and the rest of the team.
- New guns
- Reworking old guns inner mechanics
- Character customization (Face selection)
- New Map Streets of Tarkov
- New Bosses
- Optimizing old maps with techniques used on streets of Tarkov
- Armor plating
- Fully customizable rig mechanics
- New sights (Thermals, collimator etc.)
- Full character load out presets (Including rig attachments, plating, guns, armor, clothing etc.)
- Full hideout overhaul with squad management and skill training
- Radio comms for in game communication (VOIP)
- Fix Networking
- Anti cheat improvements
- Total overhaul of base game mechanics for polish (Quests, character controller movement 4 types of inertia, skills etc.)
- weapon jamming, conditioning and camo sprays
- full implementation of steam audio
- Open World?
- End of raid full raid preview?
- DBO mechanics and defibrillators?
- More maps and expansions?