Glitched bounty from HIP 22460 Community Goal

Went to HIP 22460 to do the anti-Zeno community goal. Was getting random fines from one of the mega ships. Was able to pay those off, and avoided said conflict zone and mega ship. At a different conflict zone I received another fine for apparently murdering an NPC. Have been unable to pay said fine off resulting in anonymous access at most star ports in the area. When given the option to “Hand Yourself In” at a station or pay my fine the game will not allow me to do so. Some of the Authority Contacts state I have no bounties or fines, even though it shows one directly under them. Am now unable to turn in bonds for Thargoid kills at Musashi. Have tried logging out and in, restarting the game, and using different instances. Anyone else have this issue and find a work around? Would prefer not to go get blown up and lose the bonds I have on me. This happened on Horizons. Tried loading up base game and that didn’t fix it either.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/w95pau/glitched_bounty_from_hip_22460_community_goal/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *