So i was looking for a new game to play because i'm tired of warzone and csgo.
suddenly, youtube started recommending videos of Escape from tarkov, and i hyped so much.
In CSGO i reached global, level 10 faceit and 20 in gamersclub.
In COD i currently have 3.63 KD.
In LOL i reached master in season 5.
As you can see, i have gained a lot of gamesense. Of course i've played more games.
But this game… I can't get it.
- If you join a match, you need to KNOW the map perfectly and the extraction areas depending if you are PMC or SCAV. You don't have a radar or a map, u have nothing. This is really hard for new players.
- You don't know the recoil of the guns and there is no place to practice them.
- The SCAV bots have incredible aim.
- You need to remember all the item prices to know what to loot.
- YOU HAVE TO BE LEVEL 20 TO UNLOCK THE MARKET ?!?!?!?
- Every ~6 months the game wipes ?!?!?!
This game is so tryhard and i don't have too much time to play it. Including that i can effort so much, and the game will wipe anyways. I've made a mistake buying it and there is no refund.
Any ideas what i should do? I mean, i want to progress, but i don't really know what to do. My hype is gone.