If you are travelling from Germany to Romania to watch TI, I believe the following information will help you.
Romanian government classified Germany as a yellow zone since September 12, 2021 till today.
That people from countries of the yellow or red zone enter must a one electronically or in paper form entry application to make. You are generally subject to a 14-day quarantine obligation after entry .
Exceptions to the quarantine requirement apply, among other things, to:
- Vaccinated persons who have been fully vaccinated at least ten days before entering Romania and who can present proof of this upon entry,
- Children between six and sixteen years of age are also exempt from the quarantine requirement if they present a negative PCR test, which – depending on the means of transport – must not be older than 72 hours before boarding / entry.
- Travelers arriving from a country in the yellow zone who have a negative PCR test that is not older than 72 hours,
- Recovered in the last 180 days prior to entry COVID-19 have tested positive and can provide evidence of recovery,
- Travelers from a country in the red zone who have been in Romania for less than 72 hours and who present a negative PCR test no more than 72 hours prior to boarding / entry (depending on the means of transport). If this deadline is not met, a 14-day quarantine will be ordered from the fourth day.
Please correct me, if I am wrong. Hopefully see you in TI.