Looking for some meme loadouts? FLIR on MP-153 is by far the funnest gun in tarkov!

Let me start this with saying MP-153 is probably my favorite gun in the game because of how fun it is to use, Long Boy gang for life.
Recently been running some heavy meme loadouts, (killa head, fort armor and glocks) my favorite though HAS to be carrying two jacked up Long Boys. One with a Pk-06 and 3 flashlights, and one with a FLIR scope and lots of ergo. I have named this loadout “Ma and Pa” and let me tell you my favorite tarkov moment in 2 years has been killing an unsuspecting kitted man proned behind a bush at Shorline with a FLIR shotgun. If you haven’t tried AP-20 Slugs yet please do yourself a favor and go try them out, they’re such a blast!!!

Also, all wipe i’ve been trying to find a scope on a shotgun that isn’t complete horse ass. The PSO scope on the Saiga is all i could get to work because of eye relief.. well i’m here to tell you that the FLIR scope has no such eye relief and it works perfectly with the shotgun! So if you’re like me and looking for some fun new kits to try, consider building Ma and Pa 🙂

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/ekhaqh/looking_for_some_meme_loadouts_flir_on_mp153_is/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *