- Arf has currently been busy for the past couple of weeks on recording Odyssey footage in prep for a new PR asset and an upcoming dev diary. The PR asset will come in early March, and Arf hopes to be able to show Pre-Alpha footage on stream soon. Heist missions is one of the things he has been recording.
- Spaceports have bathrooms. Space toilets confirmed.
- The BGS will run as normal despite the staggered release of consoles and PCs for Odyssey.
- Horizons and Odyssey players will not be able to be in the same instance on planet-side locations (see StuartGT's pinned post). This isn't due to a technical limitation but due to the differing age ratings of Horizons and Odyssey.
- If you are wanted, you can land and walk about an NPC base and be completely fine until you get scanned. NPCs will walk up to you and audibly tell you they need to scan you, and will perform the respective animation.