For those who don't know what happened, BSG made a complete-wipe over the playerbase and a whole lot of stuff but here, we're gonna focus on just Woods and its majorly-overhauled map. Below are some pieces of info that I've personally-noticed so-far.
- For those doing Jaeger's quest from Mechanic, his NOTE location hasn't actually-changed once you find the cliff passage, though which now-shows a climbing rope(escape method).
- A good amount of the map has been redesigned to show more of a national reserve full of camps and civilization, with no-more annoying foliage all-over the place with terrible little nooks and crannies, so you will actually-find places worth your time to loot (including provisions and fuel in some spots)!
- South Vehicle Exfil has become the SUV on a bridge, but the requirement of 3,000 RUB in your inventory remains the same.
- Sniper Rock now-has its own place, similar to how Reserve has one by the Dome Tower [Cliff Descent, Red Rebel + Paracord needed.] but has a massive field of view. 'Hope you know how to calculate range, marksmen!
- The airplane crash site now-has an erect TREE just-by the watchtower which-houses Jaeger's Note instead of useless debris around, and there is no confirmation about loot inside of the plane.
- With most of the map redesigned, it's not going to be so-much an eyesore to go back and check your spots anymore. There's better areas to hide and escape from, a few sectors of the map have become sub-urban battlegrounds in the open and there's a lot…and I mean A LOT of loot point spawns!
- There's still a crapload of Scavs, so pack your shotguns and SMGs wisely.
If y'all got any special tidbits to add, drop them down into the comments whether you're a Scavvy rat, or a PMC who misses their home! If anything here is incorrect down to even the post's flair, just make a message and I'll take a look at it!
p.s.: Woods feels a bit-more like Reserve now..