I find it interesting how many different ways there are to play SK Control decks at the moment, and want to have a discussion on how everyone prefers to play the archetype. As I see it, there's a few different ideas floating around right now. I'd say something like
- Is the Mushy Truffle/Little Havfrue package worth it in a Flurry Control deck, and why?
- Is Sunset Wanderers worth it in any SK Control deck, and why?
- Is the old Portal/Avallac'h:Sage/Fish Flappers/Madoc package still viable?
- Is Battle Trance worth a consideration over Reckless Flurry?
- Morkvarg:Heart of Terror or Geralt:Axii?