Last wipe, after getting Kappa and having finished the majority of the quests, I was trying to find ways to keep Tarkov entertaining. I created a sort of 'Random Spin wheels' where it selects which gun I would play for the next raid(s).
This is an Updated version for 12.8 including the newer guns.
First, you roll the "
After having a type of weapon selected, spin the corresponding wheel:
And if that's not spicy enough for you, you can always try how much you can mod your randomly selected gun with this wheel:
- Stock is simply buying the gun straight from the Trader as-is without any modifications;
- Light mods (Traders LVL 1-2) makes it that you can only buy mods from traders level 1 and 2 filters;
- Medium mods (Traders LVL 3-4) is the same but you can only buy mods that are level 3 and 4, nothing under (except for mags and scope mounts if there's nothing level 3-4)
- Any mods – No restrictions is where you can max out the gun and use pretty much anything you want (opposite of the 'Stock')
- Full Ergo & Full Recoil are based on
Virion's Weapon Modding Guide. You follow the parts in the Google sheet for either Full Ergo or Recoil.
I've had a lot of fun using this, I can go from a Stock GLOCK-18C to a fully modded HK416.
Let me know how you guys like it !