- Lighting just sucks.
- Now even those standard pilot suit is now paid. 50 arx for what? a f recolour. And even my flat white pilot suit is gone… don't look gucci anymore
- Missions don't have scale of nothing, wtf is a one trillion ly and 3h to complete? And to make matters even worse, the reward is almost nothing.
- There is no diversity between pilots suits, i mean, they are the same of the same, and now reduced.
- can't do albinos or vitiligo afflicted commanders
- our commanders don't have emotes.
- commanders are in need of hair, even the npc have somewhat better hair than the players does…
- the hud isn't able to rescale to some screen ratios
- the wheel thingy is borked as heck
- the galaxy map/system map is very weird and somewhat counter-intuitive… even to request a shuttle you take eons just to the game percieves that you clicked in the place you wanna go…
- some mission send you to a tidally locked planet that is so hot and you can't complete the thing… engineers could devise a way to deal with that kind of stuff… even if we lost power faster than normal…
Just to illustrate
Let me use a pretty and fully metallic helmet… and two pack of the same recolour? We should have packs of different stuff. One of the best helmet is somewhat hidden by a f hat… a cowboy hat in space…
If you wanna recolour, add more colours for raxxlas sake