- You can get more than 50% of last hits in the lane.
- You can execute basic combos your hero can do.
- You understand what all the heroes and spells do.
- You know what the core items for hero are.
– You understand when you are playing ez lane combos (cm + jugg).
- You can get 75% of last hits in a lane.
- You can tp to towers to defend them against pushes.
- You smoke and go as 5 to get a kill.
- You know lane aggro tricks.
– You understand how to secure the range creep.
You know when your lane is cooked and you need to jungle.
You can meet decent timings that resemble what the hero is played like in the pro scene.
You itemise to kill the enemy offlaner as revenge for the laning phase even if it loses you the game.
– You understand how to adapt your build to the lane and the game. (Hood on PL?)
You are aware of the map and can rotate to teamfight.
You can hit timings efficiently if left to your own devices with optimised farming patterns.
You have a vague notion of mid game objectives and will take towers and Rosh if you happen to be near them at the end of a fight.
You understand that the lane farm is preferable to the jungle.
You can smoothly stack and farm without consciously thinking too much about it.
You understand lane pressure and that you can chip away at towers by pushing creeps in and rotating into the jungle.
You understand how to tweak starting items and initial items for the lane.
You have viigilence around the map and can tp as pos 1 to mop up kills or save an ally.
You have no problem tp to the offlane if your safelane becomes the deadlane and don't hesitate to gank the enemy safelaner and force the tower.
you are generally aware of who appears where on the Minimap.
– You understand balancing lane pressure to create space as a pos 1.
You understand power spikes on both teams and will play around them.
You have a mindset that not joining a fight in order to farm is a huge risk that could fuck up the whole game if the enemy snowballs off it.
you know the difference between buying items to play the game vs playing the game to buy items.
– you play around your tp and the enemy's tp cooldowns to stretch their team into impossible formations that you exploit.
you understand the optimal use of your hero and which part of the map each hero wants to be in at any time.
you fight FOR objectives. If you don't get an objective after a teamfight, you probably shouldn't have fought at all.
there is no creep farming in between killing the last enemy in the team fight and getting objectives. Enemy heroes can run away but towers can't.
When the enemy mid arrives in your lane you fuck off no questions asked.
You understand your role on the team for each game. I will go in first and tank spells as slark, I will try to bait X spell.
you cycle through enemies constantly to understand their timings.