Talking about small but convenient features that you think would improve the gameplay of Elite. Just a little brainstorming, no demands or anything.
I've recently returned to Elite after a long break, and this is some of the stuff I noticed in the past few days. Would like to hear the communities take on these, and if anyone has other suggestions for additional QOL features!
- Hotkey for supercruise assist or option to turn it on by default in ship settings
- Hotkey to select closest, next, previous material/item
- Settings to scoop every item in range without selection
- Search bar for game controls
- Search bar for commodity markets
- Search bar for mission rewards (certain materials for example)
- Option for the commodity market sell menu to only displaying items you're carrying
- Removing the forced animation for hardpoints (not the animation itself, just the menu locking up)
- 'Navigate to target' button for mission overviews (when possible)
- Pinning mission targets at the top of the Nav menu
- 'Show mission' button for mission targets in the Nav menu
- More sorting functionality for the Nav menu (e.g. sort by type)
- Filters for Nav menu should exclude, not include types
- The materials menu should be moved to the storage tab