I have read many posts that read approximately as follows: "It's ridiculous that these game developers have not done X and Y! These guys are lazy/incompetent and my life is worse because of it!"
As someone who develops software for a living, I would like to better understand this position. If you feel as I have described above, please consider answering a few questions to help me in my job.
1) What qualifications do you have to determine what is a reasonable cycle of development?
2) If you had to take a guess, what would you estimate is the number of man-hours required to create the base Apex game at release?
3) On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you place both the complexity of your own work and the complexity of game development?
4) Are there other free or very low cost services or entertainment, in which you have nothing invested, that you also feel wronged by? If so, what?
EDIT: added a question.
5) Approximately how many hours have you played Apex?
Thank you in advance if you take the time to respond!