I thought it'd be fun to speculate on the theme and (legendary) content of the upcoming BattlePass so I went back over all prior BPs and compiled them into a single picture:
This should give us a starting point for picking out patterns and/or eliminating legends. Some numbers and observations:
Current BP Structure:
- 3 Rare skins + 1 legendary gun on purchase
- 2 legendary skins (+1 tick)
- 2 legendary guns skins for maxing
- Rare skin recipients:
- 2x: Mirage, Lifeline, Path
- 1x: Gibby, Bang, Wraith, Crypto, Bloodhound, Octane
- 0x: Rev, Wattson, Caustic
- Legendary Skin recipients:
- 2x: Wraith
- 1x: Octane, Pathy, Caustic, Lifeline, Wattson
- 0x: Bang, Crypto, Bloodhound, Gibby, Rev, Mirage
- Legendary Gun Skins
- Reactive: Havoc, R-301, Peacekeeper, Flatline
- Starter: R-301, Spitfire, Longbow, R-99
- New legend has never received a skin in their inaugural season.
- They seem to split the gun skins up by ammo type and rotate (stands for season-to-season and intra-season rewards).
- No real tie between legends and season theme (e.g. Bloodhound not emphasized in Wild Frontier).
- Now that the pool of weapons and legends is larger they don't duplicate ammo type or legends season-over-season or intra-season (starter vs BP completion)
Theme: Regal (Loba is a classy thief)
3 Rare skins:
- Won't be: Crypto, Lifeline, Path
- Will be: Caustic, Rev, Gibby
- Won't be: Wraith, Wattson, Lifeline, Path, Caustic, Octane
- Will be: Bang, Crypto
- Won't be: Havoc, R-301, Peacekeeper, Flatline, R-99, Spitfire, Longbow
- Will be: Triple take (starter), G7 (Completion)
That's everything. Hopefully this will help pass the time until the drop – happy speculating!