I'm gonna star of with: What do you mean it was buffed?!? IT USED TO BE WORSE?
TL:DR is that the tank is hot garbage.
The long version:
EQ Used: Vert stab, Rammer, Coated optics (if I had recon skill on commander would have used Vents instead of optics), Food, small kits, no directive. 20ish AP, 14 Heat, 5ish HE shells.
- Great alpha, ok DPM, ok Pen, amazing heat pen.
- 60 kph top speed (you achieve max speed pretty fast), good maneuverability
- Turret armor is decent but your cheeks get penned by most T8 TD's and higher tier tanks.
- Low profile with great camo
- HORRIBLE gun handling, it's so bad, painfully bad. (On all 4 available guns) EDIT: The reason is High aim time on all of them, the top gun is 3.26s base, the soft stats are ok but nothing amazing.
- Stock grind is one of the worst I have experienced (took me around 25-30 games to unlock turret, tracks and first researchable gun, thank god I had the other 2 guns already researched from the HT tree)
- Your hull armor does not exist, you might bounce some T7 tanks and HE won't pen you I guess
- -3 depression on the top gun, if you never played a tank with -3 then let me explain: If you're not on totally flat ground you will have a very bad time, finding any type of depression via terrain or debris feels like trying to lick your elbow in real life
The horrible gun handling and -3 depression just kill the tank, and if you use the 100mm 320 alpha gun you do get kind of better handling and -5 depression but you lose a lot of pen AND dpm.
I'm glad I only got it after the buffs, if it's such a painful tank to play now then I don't want to imagine how it was before.
How Id fix it: For the love of god give it -5 dep and lower the aim time of the top gun by at least 0.4-0.5 seconds. Would make it at least somewhat enjoyable.