HE Shells Rework and SPG changes are going to the Supertest and we would like hear what you have to say regarding those changes.
We want to gather all sorts of feedback from all the places our community exist and make sure that the changes are well balanced and adjusted before they hit the live servers.
I. HE&SPG Supertest Article:
What other vehicles do you think should also be adjusted? and why?
What are your thoughts on the changes to individual SPG's? Any other SPG you think should also be adjusted?
Information given in tables and infographics:
How did you interpret the tables and infographics we provided? Does the information provided provide enough for you to understand the impact and outcome of the change?
Is there any aspect of either HE or SPG changes which you think we forgot about?
II. Results of Sandbox Iterations. HE Shells and SPGs: What’s Next? (
Do you agree with the goals we have set out to achieve? Do they make sense to you?
(1 = Don't approve, to 5 = Very much approve)
1.How would you rate the Supertest changes done to the following tanks?
– Japanese heavy tanks (1 to 5)
– American light tanks (1 to 5)
– KV-2/KV-2R (1 to 5)
– Wheeled vehicles (1 to 5)
What we wanted to keep for HE: (1 to 5 for all three points)
– HE will remain easy to use
– HE will keep a fun gameplay
– HE will keep a high chance of causing damage?
What we wanted to change in HE: (1 to 5 for all three points)
– HE high damage dealing to well-armored tanks
– HE shells demands on low and medium caliber guns
– HE artifact damage (hitting a cupola and somehow setting the engine on fire)
What the SPG changes and features aimed to achieve: (1 to 5 for all three points)
– Reduced stun duration
– Introduce SPG countering features
– Make SPG gameplay more diverse
I would also like to thank you all for participating in the sandbox tests and for sharing your feedback with us.
Good luck and have a great day!