Pls subscribe / like the video if you find it useful.
TL;DR? Follow this diagram; Summary? Scroll to the bottom; Details? Don't miss the summary!
The testing is extended with with a more realistic use cases:
- On Heavy tank slowly pick out of the corner, shoot before waiting for aim to finish.
- On Med tanks compare running full speed.
Heavy tanks: From the previous testing
More realistic use case
IRM gives you extra rotation speed, Vent improves final dispersion and loading time. Though loading time is hardly noticeable for most of the tanks.
- Start with VStab. Can't install VStab? Install IRM. IRM is better than Gun Laying Drive, don't buy them unless for some arties.0
- This depends on your play style: Pickabooing or stop-shoot-going on HT, armored TD, slow armored MT with imprecise gun, i.e. shoot before full aim? Use VStab + IRM. Noticeably less dispersion on partial aim and you turn faster.
- Snipers. Typically full aim, distant shots, glass TDs or MDs. Use VStab + Vent. Less dispersion on full aim, faster loading, comparable aim time.
Check the numbers on your tank, all that is often negligible. Consider bounty/bonned Vent instead, or the other equipment. View range is the new meta according to many.
- Optionally for snipers instead of Vent use Improved Aim. No data yet. Stay put for the upcoming tests.
I'll try to continue posting what I find if you think it's useful.
Please like/subscribe (