Possibly a reward tank or maybe usable as a replacement for the Obj 263 for more design continuity if they want to give it the FV215 and Foch 155 treatment.
Gun should be a 152mm but they could also use the Obj 263's 130mm if they wanted to further differentiate it from the v4
- Hull length: 6,675mm
- Crew Size: 4
- Casement front: 180mm @ 40 deg = 280mm effective
- Casement bevels: 150mm @ 45deg =212mm effective (this is flat and doesn't take into acount the additional angle when looking at the tank head on)
- Sides: 90mm
- UFP: 75mm @ 75 deg = 290mm effective
- Mid Frontal Plate: 180mm @ 60 deg = 208mm effective
- LFP: 150 @ 25 deg = 355mm effective
- Weight: 50t
These values are based on what it was designed to have and would be subject to WG's balance hammer.
Processing img blld6ldihme61…