I gave up playing this and with all the new potential for pay to win I packed it in.
(1) Posted the account on Kijiji and used a fake account name.
(2) Sent the interested party screenshots of everything in the garage (blocked out account identifiers)
(3) Had the buyer come to my home and review everything. Once the money changed hands we reset the password and email.
(4) I got $250 dollars back of my investment (I'm still way way down but it's not a total loss.)
(5) Now a brand new player has access to 20 or so tier 10's and a huge number of premiums but whatever – new players can buy their way into a tier 10 in under a weekend anyway.
Loaded up a new game.
Take heart guys – you can get out too.
Have a good one.