Hi Guys, I write you to update you about the work I have been doing lately improving the Overwolf app for the Game Maps website.
- New look and feel and UX. Redesigned the whole app and implementation trying to make it look better and work in a snappier way.
- Quests-> You can now track the quests you are playing from the map itself.
- Pre Raid window -> Will automatically select the map you are playing for you and give you the option to favorite a map of each category.
- Extended markers -> Extendable system for markers where I can add any marker to any map in an easy way, making it easier to update the maps in the future.
- Items to keep -> You can track the items to keep for your hideout and your future quests with the app (currently under development, only accessible in the website)
- Login/Register -> Register to track your progress on quests and items and share that info between the website and the app.
- Subscribers -> You can now subscribe to the app to remove the advertisement and support the development.
You can find the Overwolf companion app in the following link:
or the usual website section
I put a lot of work on this, I hope you guys enjoy it!