Made a list for playing in Squads. Recently playing in 5 man we have had some good fights and some bad ones. To prevent the bad ones I made a list of rules. I hope somebody finds this helpful and hey, maybe you can suggest something to us as well. Much appreciated, good day!
- Everybody is equal. No special treatment.
- Saying “Comms” leads to radio silence except if it helps the fight.
- Inform on your actions, your movement, your position and your plans if there is any.
- More teammates lead to slower gameplay – Don’t be the action hero.
- If you see the enemy who has not spotted you, inform the squad first.
- No looting while fighting. Prevent danger first.
- Loot your own kills when the fight is over.
- Don’t stack up to avoid being killed with a single grenade or a spray.
- Callout the direction and approximate distance. Landmarks. “There” is not a callout.
- Be polite, respectful and have fun.
If you have anything to add, please do.