IDK if this has been done, but I've seen a lot of posts about people confused about the new FIR and Flea Market system. Here's how it works:
- Only items Found In Raid (FIR) can be sold on the flea market.
- Only items that literally SPAWN in raid or on scavs are marked as FIR
- Items in the secure container only maintain FIR status if the player does not die and receives enough EXP for it to be considered a "survived run"
- That means if the player dies, items lose FIR status despite being in secure container
- A "run through" will also ruin FIR status for ALL items extracted
- ALL Items brought in by PMCs (guns, armor, helmet, food, ANYTHING) are NOT FIR
Sorry if this appears condescending. I'm just tired of the repetitive posts. Happy hunting!