shortly after 0.12 hit I was looking for something to track my hideout progress on.
I came across a post from u/DyGr with a google spreadsheet which I used as the base version for my own creation:
I decided to use more tabs (at the bottom) for a requirements overview (including the very handy picture of all the items you need to look for currently) and then have the modules in their own tab. Throughout that process I upgraded some of the functions (automatic updates on the requirements tab, items which are full get a different formatting). Of course with spreadsheets you can always do more but for the time being this is easy to maintain.
If you have any feedback feel free to comment below/message me. And thanks to DyGr for creating the initial sheet.