- Run the game in borderless windowed.
- Enable VSYNC ingame, off Nvidia control panel. EDIT : Latency to ultra to avoid input lag
- Use Process Lasso to limit your cores to 4 physical cores if you have a cpu with 6+ cores
- Set FOV to 59.
- Uncheck all bottom options.
- If your GPU is somewhat better (can support more load) than your CPU set your textures to high and shadows to high. 1500 view distance, 60 shadow visibility and 2 LOD. If not, use whatever you find is better.
P.S. : This works for me and my rig is : – GTX 1080TI – Ryzen 5 3600x – 32GB RAM 3200mhz (OC) – 500GB Kingston SSD.
edit: stop commenting about borderless. this is what worked for me in tarkov. if it doesn't for you / you didn't test it / you just assume im a retard. go on, downvote but don't comment useless shit.