- Fixed a Linux crash on CPUs without AVX support.
Experimental Controller Support Bugfixes and Changes
- L1 + D Pad will inspect and move the camera to allied heroes.
- Pressing in the left stick will now inspect your target. If you can control the target, it will select it like a normal left click with the mouse.
- Fixed a bug with double-press orders on some spells not working, notably Invoker's Aghanim's Scepter Sunstrike and Underlord's Aghanim's Shard Firestorm.
- Locking onto runes or dropped items will show the tooltip for the item or rune in the world, similar to a mouse hover.
- Targeting a creep with L1/L2 + X Button will now select the lowest-health creep first.
- Fixed target selection of breakables in Aghanim's Labyrinth to not select through the fog.
Rumor has it:
The AVX issues experienced by some Linux users would have been applicable to those with Intel CPUs released before Sandy Bridge, and AMD CPUs before Bulldozer (in layman's terms, before 2011). On the macOS/Linux issue tracker, Dan Ginsburg said that
an "unintentional change to compile options" resulted in those crashesfor users with pre-AVX CPUs
quick few post-game progress UI tweaks, a majority of the rest of the update consists of new and updated translations, which are made possible with the tireless efforts of Translators Like You – Thank You
Size is ~40 MB (with Workshop Tools)