INVENTORY bins filling up?
Not sure what mats are good for what bit of engineering?
Want to make the most use of your time at the Materials Trader?
Need a bingo card to keep track?
This handy set includes all the most likely blueprint ingredients you need to make good choices at the trading desk.
The highlighted spots are the materials you are most likely to have in abundance, that you can then trade toward the most often used blueprints and experimental effects indicated in outline text.
- FSD includes mats for the V1 double engineered size 5 FSD as well as traditional engineering
- THR is for thrusters, only the Dirty Drive Tuning is presented here
- SHG is for Shield Generator and has both Reinforced and Enhanced, Low Power
- SHB is for Shield Booster, both the Heavy Duty modification and Thermal Block are shown
- PP is for Power Plant and includes both the Armored and Low Emission variants
- PD is for Power Distributor and includes Charge Enhanced and the three Focused types
- For weapons both Efficient and Overcharged are shown
Also included are the most asked for experimental effects for these blueprints such as
- Super Conduits
- Mass Manager
- Super Capacitors
- Thermal Spread
- Thermal Vent
- Thermal Block
- Stripped Down
- Drag Drives
Shout out to