UPD: The Installation has started
Today at 11.00 msk we'll start installation of the patch 0.12.6.7679. It will take 3 hours approximately. The game will be stopped during this time.
- Dogtags taken from PMCs should now have “found in raid status”. This status can be lost the same way as it is for other items.
- Added prioritization of items for crafting and building in the hideout. Items without the “found in raid” status are used first, while items with the "found in raid" status will be used later.
- One of the bugs causing FPS drop on interface screens
- Sharpness change of shadow cascades, now the transition between different shadow rendering quality is smoother
- One of the spawn bugs, when some AIs on the location could be invisible to the player
- One of the bugs causing grenades explosion without sound and effects
- Flea market interface bug when an infinite loading indicator appeared on top of the menu
- Bug displaying blood drops effect on the screen if there is a character nearby that takes damage from barbed wire
- Bug of taking damage from a barrel with fire if it is hit by another player
- Bug with saving the scroll bar position when switching between merchants
- Bug when the last outdated item wouldn’t disappear after error
- Spamming error when extracting through car after grenade explosion
- Error 1508 when adding an offer to the flea market with items added in 12.6 patch
- Error.Collider.ContainsPoint.GetVolumeByPosition (or .isolatedVolumes)
- Error during creation of character EXCEPTION: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
- Some errors while loading after raid end
- Various minor errors and issues
Fixes related to binaural audio:
- Kicking door out sound is now less muffled
- Sound of movement while crouched and on minimal speed is now more quiet
- Contusion sounds are now working properly with binaural audio
- Various minor bug fixes