What Is Elite Dangerous Market Connector?
Elite Dangerous Market Connector ("EDMC") is a third-party application for use with
To do this it utilises the Journal Files written by the game when played on a PC. It also makes use of Frontier's Companion API ("Frontier's CAPI"), accessible once you've authorised this application.
EDMC has a plugin system which many other developers have made use of to
Find out more on the
This Pre-Release continues to add more support for Odyssey, certainly reducing errors in the application when running against Odyssey.
As of release 5.0.0 (including betas) we no longer support Windows 7. This is due to moving to Python 3.9.x, which itself does not now support Windows 7. The application (both EDMarketConnector.exe and EDMC.exe) will crash on startup due to a missing DLL.
- If the application detects it's running against a non-live (alpha or beta) version of the game it will append " (beta)" to the Commander name on the main UI.
- Don't assume some Journal events always have a 'Cost' value.
- Removed a stray piece of code relating to the aborted systray implementation. This would have caused minimising of the application to hide the window. Only triggered if you'd tried our develop branch whilst the systray code was active, and left the option "Minimize to systray" active.
- monitor.state['OnFoot'] is now set True for a DropshipDeploy event.
- Better detect that we're back on-foot from Disembark on a station.
- Better Docked event processing to cater for the more limited form of this event in an Apex taxi.