Categories: DiscussionGwent

[Daily] Card Discussion #557 Glustyworp

Introduction

Hey everyone! Welcome to another Daily Card Discussion Thread.

The way this works is simple: Every day a different card is selected for discussion. Post your thoughts on the card in the comments below – discussion is not limited to competitive (or Draft!) viability. Feel free to talk about the art, sounds, lore, or anything else you like.

As a reminder, at the bottom of each thread you can navigate to the previous discussion thread. Links to the card's entry on various card databases are also included.

Today's card is Glustyworp

The swamp underfoot suddenly exploded with a powerful splash. Two long, mantis-like forelimbs bristling with spikes shot out from the murk. The monstrous, green hooks seized an unlucky footman, dragging him beneath the water's surface.

Type: Unit

Faction: Monsters

Power: 6

Keywords: Insectoid

Text: Deploy: Destroy all units with 1 power. For each unit destroyed, boost self by 2.

Illustration by Anna Podedworna.

Based on Gwent 8.50

<– Previous Card: She-Troll of Vergen

Gamer

Recent Posts

Ledx have been so hard for me this wipe

Not being able to craft them sucks. Especially when everyone I talk to about it…

5 months ago

My interesting and unfortunate Gwent life

First I'd like to say I absolutely love this game it's quality. Basically I first…

5 months ago

Teacher Tuesday 12/Dec/2023 – ask your questions here!

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday, a thread where anyone can ask any type of question without…

5 months ago

This games balance is confusing

I’m kind of new/returning to gwent I played beta and obviously it’s a lot lot…

5 months ago

Summary of 10 Days of Draws from Chaffee’s Bundles

Level 1 Bag (Free with Atmosphere Level 2) 6 small consumable (First Aid, Repair, Fire…

5 months ago

Why is my crew at 135%?

Here's my crew - T34-85M - for the life of me I cant figure out…

5 months ago