If I’m paying 1476 ruble per M995 bullet, there shouldn’t be a limit of 150 every three (3) hours

5.45 BS has identical performance to M995, yet:

1. Is a semi-common map spawn

2. Has the Redbull trade for 30 rounds

3. Is only 890rub from Prapor (60% of the cost of M995)

I run M995 and BS ammo exclusively in my ARs, I've rarely had to purchase BS from Prapor but I constantly need purchase M995 every single restock if I want to use 416s, M4s, or MDRs.

It's dumb, either gate ammo by price or by availability. Not both. I have over an ammo box each full of M995 and BS, 150 per restock doesn't stop me from running top tier ammo every raid – it only adds unnecessary busywork to an already grindy game.

Tarkov is a sandbox shooter, it seems absolutely bizarre that stuff like AP SX or AP 6.3 are gated in this way too. It honestly just feels like Russian bias as usual.

Gamer

Recent Posts

Ledx have been so hard for me this wipe

Not being able to craft them sucks. Especially when everyone I talk to about it…

5 months ago

My interesting and unfortunate Gwent life

First I'd like to say I absolutely love this game it's quality. Basically I first…

5 months ago

Teacher Tuesday 12/Dec/2023 – ask your questions here!

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday, a thread where anyone can ask any type of question without…

5 months ago

This games balance is confusing

I’m kind of new/returning to gwent I played beta and obviously it’s a lot lot…

5 months ago

Summary of 10 Days of Draws from Chaffee’s Bundles

Level 1 Bag (Free with Atmosphere Level 2) 6 small consumable (First Aid, Repair, Fire…

5 months ago

Why is my crew at 135%?

Here's my crew - T34-85M - for the life of me I cant figure out…

5 months ago