Categories: DiscussionDota 2

Voting criteria: Diretide 2022 Collector’s cache

Following the many recent publications concerning the diretide vote, I wanted to know the voting criteria of the redditors.

Mine are the following:

1 – Set quality (watching every details put into the set, I look atit for a minimum of 20 sc)

2 – exclusivity of the set (like the Chen's one)

3 – originality (but it should not stray from its original cosmetic )

4 – They are in my hero pool ( I only liked the specter set with the boobs but I also voted for the other anyway, I also voted for the only Naga set)

I think all the sets are exceptional but I also have elimination criteria for some :

1 – Pudge,DP, Jugg, Axe sets (there are too many in the game)

2 – Sets that don't look like the hero's story/lore (the power rangers Void set looks good but I think it fits better on someone like Dawnbreaker)

3 – We no longer recognize the hero because of a detail (Dragon AA or Blade Dawnbreaker)

According to my criteria, I have some exceptions : Samuraï Axe and Pirate Clockwerk.

What are your criteria? How do you decide?

Gamer

Recent Posts

Ledx have been so hard for me this wipe

Not being able to craft them sucks. Especially when everyone I talk to about it…

5 months ago

My interesting and unfortunate Gwent life

First I'd like to say I absolutely love this game it's quality. Basically I first…

5 months ago

Teacher Tuesday 12/Dec/2023 – ask your questions here!

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday, a thread where anyone can ask any type of question without…

5 months ago

This games balance is confusing

I’m kind of new/returning to gwent I played beta and obviously it’s a lot lot…

5 months ago

Summary of 10 Days of Draws from Chaffee’s Bundles

Level 1 Bag (Free with Atmosphere Level 2) 6 small consumable (First Aid, Repair, Fire…

5 months ago

Why is my crew at 135%?

Here's my crew - T34-85M - for the life of me I cant figure out…

5 months ago