I finally figured out one MAJOR think I’ve been doing wrong for 500 hours

Edit: thing**

Until recently, I’ve probably never taken the exact same kit twice, and I’ve been cutting my kits short and compromising my abilities in raid because of it.

Yesterday I decided that I would sell everything in my stash and just buy the same kits over and over again and learn each kit and how to play them. My main two kits are a mosin/PACA/Penis for super cheap, and a ak-105/tier 4 armour/nades when I wanna spend a little more. These will be the kits I run until I feel better about the game and have the skill to run better kits

It doesn’t matter what kits you do with this, the key point here is to pick a couple kits, run them over and over again both online and offline, learn their strengths, and use these kits to get better at the game. Just yesterday alone I boosted my liquid funds by 250% and got out of way more raids than I usually do running random kits built off of different guns in my stash

This game is a huge learning experience and I’m not sure why it took so long for this to snap in my brain, but now that it has I feel like my chances of survival and making money have increased tenfold based off of this one decision. I urge anyone that has a full stash and having trouble surviving as a pmc to sell everything and only run kits You are familiar with. If you’re good with a mosin and know the best spots to use it, you can outplay any Chad with an HK in one simple tap to the head

Gamer

Recent Posts

Ledx have been so hard for me this wipe

Not being able to craft them sucks. Especially when everyone I talk to about it…

5 months ago

My interesting and unfortunate Gwent life

First I'd like to say I absolutely love this game it's quality. Basically I first…

5 months ago

Teacher Tuesday 12/Dec/2023 – ask your questions here!

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday, a thread where anyone can ask any type of question without…

5 months ago

This games balance is confusing

I’m kind of new/returning to gwent I played beta and obviously it’s a lot lot…

5 months ago

Summary of 10 Days of Draws from Chaffee’s Bundles

Level 1 Bag (Free with Atmosphere Level 2) 6 small consumable (First Aid, Repair, Fire…

5 months ago

Why is my crew at 135%?

Here's my crew - T34-85M - for the life of me I cant figure out…

5 months ago