I ran reap-ir in 100 straight shoreline raids to test a theory. I saw people speed hacking to the resort off spawn in 31 raids.

That's 31% of my raids not even accounting for all the other spawns on the map that I couldn't see off the bat so the actual percentage is naturally going to be higher. If you've gotten god spawns for Resort and found high tier rooms already looted, this is basically why. Edit: This information is based off of raids on the US East and Central servers. I can't speak for West, EU, etc.

Majority of the people I was able to catch were from the close spawns on the far east or north east corners of the map where I would see a white ghost just slippity sliding at a million miles an hour straight to the resort. From what I could tell the majority of the time these people don't stay and fight and actually seem to be avoiding conflict, presumably to avoid getting reported. In instances where I caught people and I moved around toward rock passage I died every single time, presumably because I'm between them and the closest possible extract. I did this ~10 times and I would just prone in a random bush out in the hills near the extract and inevitably I would just be sprayed down. They didn't close the distance to me, it was always from far enough away that I couldn't even hear gunshots but I got swiss cheesed every time by bullets hitting me insanely fast, never 1 taps. Most of them were standard accounts around level 20-30, which is actually a LOT of raids considering how little exp you get if you're just looting and scooting and probably getting a lot of run-throughs.

Just throwing the info out there, I've read a lot about the way people cheat from the posts here recently and it got me curious so I just bought a shitload of reap-ir's on my EoD account and I found it baffling how easy it was to confirm what people are saying is completely true.

Gamer

Recent Posts

Ledx have been so hard for me this wipe

Not being able to craft them sucks. Especially when everyone I talk to about it…

5 months ago

My interesting and unfortunate Gwent life

First I'd like to say I absolutely love this game it's quality. Basically I first…

5 months ago

Teacher Tuesday 12/Dec/2023 – ask your questions here!

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday, a thread where anyone can ask any type of question without…

5 months ago

This games balance is confusing

I’m kind of new/returning to gwent I played beta and obviously it’s a lot lot…

5 months ago

Summary of 10 Days of Draws from Chaffee’s Bundles

Level 1 Bag (Free with Atmosphere Level 2) 6 small consumable (First Aid, Repair, Fire…

5 months ago

Why is my crew at 135%?

Here's my crew - T34-85M - for the life of me I cant figure out…

5 months ago