Categories: DiscussionDota 2

What is the cheesiest / highest winrate hero on pubs between 2 and 3k mmr? An then between 3 and 4k? Let’s assume I am 3500-4000 MMR real skill bracket.

I have finally boosted my behavior score to over 9000 and I am sad to state that 2k plays are a total shit turd of a fuckfest.

So I am asking for tips for cheesiest heroes that can snowball the whole game on their own.

My experience in 2k so far.

If I play support my carry cannot last hit and/or feeds all game long.

If I play mid / core then my supports go afk jungle for most of the game. Which is fine at laning stage as I can farm on my own but definitely can't win the game on my own with a regular carry pick.

I am not even gonna comment on cores never buying BKBs and supports never warding. I thought that was exclusive to low behavior but apparently supports are so dumb in 2k that I outward them as a carry player becuase it's better spend that few extra than having no vision.

Gamer

Recent Posts

Ledx have been so hard for me this wipe

Not being able to craft them sucks. Especially when everyone I talk to about it…

5 months ago

My interesting and unfortunate Gwent life

First I'd like to say I absolutely love this game it's quality. Basically I first…

5 months ago

Teacher Tuesday 12/Dec/2023 – ask your questions here!

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday, a thread where anyone can ask any type of question without…

5 months ago

This games balance is confusing

I’m kind of new/returning to gwent I played beta and obviously it’s a lot lot…

5 months ago

Summary of 10 Days of Draws from Chaffee’s Bundles

Level 1 Bag (Free with Atmosphere Level 2) 6 small consumable (First Aid, Repair, Fire…

5 months ago

Why is my crew at 135%?

Here's my crew - T34-85M - for the life of me I cant figure out…

5 months ago