What the hell is up with the HIP 63835 black hole?

I went to the system knowing very well what I’d see: the 14 star Picasso painting that was the HIP 63835 system. I grew overconfident and curious in my heatsink-less Anaconda, decided to go to a black hole and scan it so I can sell the data later. I was going slow and steady as you do with black holes, dropped out with a destination lock which put me 90km away from it. I instantly noticed my heat gauge starting to increase rapidly, at first I thought nothing of it thinking I was too close, so I turned around and boosted straight away from it. Yet my heat kept increasing to 150%. At this point my fsd was still cooling down, so I decided to pop a heatsink, but my neglect to reload my heatsink launchers for a 300Ly trip caught up to me. After the realization of having no heatsinks left hit me, I instantly did a heatsink injection, the cool down was finally over so I logically tried to GTFO. At the time I was flying away I was at a damn >250% heat with the black hole over 150km away, when the injection finally ended. I popped the heatsink and got away with almost all modules at a mere 30-50% health, searching for the nearest starport or carrier ship. My question is: What the fuck is wrong with the black hole? I read a few people that had this happen years ago, but I never thought that it would actually happen to me.

Gamer

Recent Posts

Ledx have been so hard for me this wipe

Not being able to craft them sucks. Especially when everyone I talk to about it…

5 months ago

My interesting and unfortunate Gwent life

First I'd like to say I absolutely love this game it's quality. Basically I first…

5 months ago

Teacher Tuesday 12/Dec/2023 – ask your questions here!

Welcome to Teacher Tuesday, a thread where anyone can ask any type of question without…

5 months ago

This games balance is confusing

I’m kind of new/returning to gwent I played beta and obviously it’s a lot lot…

5 months ago

Summary of 10 Days of Draws from Chaffee’s Bundles

Level 1 Bag (Free with Atmosphere Level 2) 6 small consumable (First Aid, Repair, Fire…

5 months ago

Why is my crew at 135%?

Here's my crew - T34-85M - for the life of me I cant figure out…

5 months ago