Are VPO-215s a problem on lighthouse right now? Are spawns a problem?

I love running geared kits and getting into intense gunfights with other players. However, I started to notice a big difference with the type of players I run into on lighthouse vs the other maps. Most of the time, it's players with a cheap gun and nothing else. Yesterday, I ran an AVS rig with an SR-25 and a Bastion with night vision, and I got 2-shotted from a VPO-215 in the cliffs. It was only two minutes into the raid, and I didn't even see the him. I understand this is one of those maps where you can snowball because of the Rogues. And sometimes that's the only option some players have to get decent gear for the next raid.

But it just feels like I ONLY run into VPO players or pistol runners on lighthouse, and it's happened so many times where I'd rather play other maps now. Even my duo partner stopped running that map because of the low gear players and performance. What's the point on spending a whole bunch of money on a loadout and dying off spawn by someone I didn't see with a vpo?

Idk, maybe the spawn points are bad, or maybe it's just a skill issue on my end.

I wanted to hear other people's experiences on lighthouse. Do you think VPO-215s are a problem on lighthouse? What do you think of the spawn points on lighthouse? Do you usually run lighthouse with decent gear or with cheap gear? What type of players do you usually run into on this map? Should I join them and run a VPO no armor on lighthouse now? Should I run with pistols, get the quests done and never run the map again?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/wirz5k/are_vpo215s_a_problem_on_lighthouse_right_now_are/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *