Bloodseeker is a good and strong hero but i always thought his aghs upgrade was boring. And his shard is basically a tank destroyer mask of madness/feast, which is okay, but i have a different concept for it as an aghs upgrade.
So here are my concepts for Bloodseeker's shard and scepter
It can be complicated or maybe dangerous in some situations but it can be a useful ability to use.
Can be used in multiple ways such as:
- Bind yourself with an enemy core to fight him close with 30% damage reduction and even maybe to kill him to gain high damage
- Bind yourself with an enemy support to kill him and gain some damage
- Bind yourself with an allied hero to reduce their damage taken
- Bind yourself with your tank to reduce your damage taken
- Bind yourself with an any hero, which is about to die, to gain damage
Keeping old shard's lifesteal and merging it with a taunt to give Bloodrage a synergy between Rupture and Blood Rite. Also it could be useful with blademail or new shard
What do you think of these concepts?
Note: I like to make ability concepts when im bored so dont take it too seriously for gameplay, and focus on concepts not numbers.