My experience has me compelled to bring into every raid the following:
- two mags of ammo and a pocket of bullets to fully replenish a mag. This gives me two snap reloads with a third in the bag.
- Salewa, because it stops bleeds and has a good pool
- Milk, because it gives good hydration and energy, enough to get you out of trouble
- the 5-use splint. I'm not letting that happen again.
- Ibprufon pain killers, because more uses per bottle and the painkiller effect lasts longer
And then in my EoD secure container, I pack the following:
- Dog Tag case, because I see streamers have one and I want to flex my epeen for the no one watching me play
- Keyring item
- 7,000 rubles for any extraction
- two slot surgery kit I got from Jaeger for 3 nippers
- NVG helmet attachment
And then my primary items:
- Vepyr (no silencer) with BP ammo and x4 optics
- lvl 4 helmet, either MSA ACH or Ops Core FAST MT
- Zhuk-6a heavy armor
- Blackrock Chest Rig
- 3V G Paratus 3-Day Operator's Tactical Backpack
A lot of it is very pricey, but I feel like the game works like this:
- invest $1, get back $1.20
- invest $10, get back $20
So it pays to pay more.