I give up. I can’t do this anymore. Soloing is 10,000% entirely too difficult. I will come back when my friends do, because soloing is so hard as to be not fun AT ALL.

Maypoles, Flower/Berry Spawns, & Seed Crops should increase honey yield.

You win, devs. It's just too much. Your Swamps have utterly defeated me, at great length and with thoroughness. Real-time weeks trying to get ONE SINGLE IRON and all I get is impossible corpse-run after impossible corpse-run.

If you're cautious, you spend tens upon tens of hours and get nowhere. If you are not, you just get dead, and STILL get nowhere.

There are no swamps. Then, there are no crypts. Then, there are endless Abominations and unkillable, one-hit-wonders of 2-star Draugr literally behind every tree.

I get the message. "Quit playing" it says.

Too bad. I really enjoyed the parts of the game that weren't BASHING MY HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL.

Playing with friends was possible. Playing solo is not. I am not enough of a masochist, nor do I have enough time to spend 6 months passing through one biome.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/valheim/comments/vp86ij/i_give_up_i_cant_do_this_anymore_soloing_is_10000/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *