I have to say, I’ve had a lot of fun these past few days. Thanks to everyone who was in HIP 26688!

A part from the couple of thousands scouts I've killed while grinding for Elite, I had never engaged in anything Anti-xeno.

Despite having played since 2015, this was a part of the game that was really missing for me.

So, back from a year long exploration I decided to finally take part in the defence of our home. I set up a Challenger exactly like recommended by AXI, watched some videos, read some tutorials, jumped to an invaded system and…. fuck it was fun!

I did have to rebuy twice, but that was expected. Also not that bad considering it was over a few hours of intense combat.

Flying with a bunch of other pilots was exilarating. I contributed to destroying a bunch of Hydras over two evenings, which would have probably killed me in a second had I been on my own. But still, doing my part. Also I'm kind of getting the hang of it.

Fighting Thargoids is several times more fun than any other PVE in Elite, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

So, thanks to everyone who was there, that was super fun.

Feel free to throw in any advice so that this thread isn't wasted:)

Edit: actually, here's a question.

Are the multi-limpets worth it?

I swapped the Repair Controller for a Decontamination Controller. Since you can dock I thought the decontamination was more useful, I was getting tired of going Silent to get rid of the damage. But still, not bad having two of those.

I instead found pointless the AFMU when you fight near bases, I'll probably swap that too for another HRP. Thoughts?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/11jxv6h/i_have_to_say_ive_had_a_lot_of_fun_these_past_few/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *