I still can’t fathom how people struggle in normal missions, even to to pl140

This 140 vbuck mission is proof of it. I normally have top damage in missions,and I don't mind since I'm normally a outlander player, but I almost always hard carry high lvl missions. No matter what I play, meta guns or not, I'm always having (sometimes up to) 3x the combat of other teammates. And when I do use meta stuff, normally melee, I'm literally handling whole spawns & sometimes 2 spawns if they happen to be super close. Like why can't people do that in my missions w me? Are we too focused on farming or something? This is the exact reason I don't do 4x high lvl missions w other people. I cannot tell you how long it's been since I've failed a mission, or even an atlas. The fact it was even close in the mission I played is sad.

This post may seem asshole-ish or some of the sort, but really I just cannot believe that players have trouble in these missions. I always try to offer help & advice to others but ppl are always rude to me when I try, so I've just given up fr.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/comments/q2dcum/i_still_cant_fathom_how_people_struggle_in_normal/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *