Muruidooges – 5,000 CR Bounty – CMDRs, PLEASE TURN OFF CRIME REPORTING!

Yet again, I am stuck with a measly 5,000 CR fine because a CMDR hasn't turned off "Report Crimes Against Me". I realise that some may still not be aware of this, but it's an absolute pain and a necessity if you are fighting in a Thargoid infested system. Currently, I am in Muruidooges – Sternbach Vision, but now after battling with 5/6 Interceptos, I can't repair my hull at 28%, nor is there anyone in Contacts I can pay the fine to. So I've flown to the next station and I can pay the fine, but have to hand myself in to a detention centre, then I'll end up 100-200ly away in a ship with a poor jump range and certainly not nearly enough fuel to complete all the jumps. So, I'll have to jump FC back and fourth, all because of a 5,000 CR fine.

I wish FDev would sort this out. It is beyond stupid that a sillly 5,000 CR fine can waste so much in-game fine to put right.

I think I'll just smash my ship into the side of the station. Why can't I just pay the fine and be done with it?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/10dls2y/muruidooges_5000_cr_bounty_cmdrs_please_turn_off/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *