Timmy with 400 hours (and counting) rants a bit about how the game feels

I expected the game to be great.

I found a fun and engaging game that is plagued with:

-Desyncs and weird situations. I open a door and random PVP Gigachad shoots me, instantly destroying both arms and stomach. A Scav sees me on a Night Woods raid from >70 meters and goes terminator on my face as well as a minute later the guy can't see where I am (considering that I never moved from that tree cover… seems OK).

-Outright cheaters giving full auto headshots with 5.45 PS, wiping the lobby. You open a random clip: "Hey, check this cheater". You see a guy who can see all players, know their names and the gun autoaims towards their heads. Funny, knowing "the game has an anticheat".

-Raiders/Guards/Bosses/ shooting you a single bullet, I get killed and log says "Hey buddy, you got shot 3 times on the chest and one in your arm". I just poker-face when I compared to what happened ingame, as it seemed that I just got shot once. (Dunno if Sektants are OK or not, but I'd say they aren't bugged).

Maybe it's that I just suck but these 3 ideas are making the game a huge letdown (there are more, but I want to capitalize on these ones). I accept all the "it's a beta, chill bro" but that excuse can not last forever.

Sometimes I can't even tell if I got killed because of a good play or because I faced a guy who cheats.

Feels quite sad for a game that could be a staple on its genre.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/uskxb7/timmy_with_400_hours_and_counting_rants_a_bit/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *