Escape from Tarkov 2021 wipe experience, is cheating allowed?

Cheers to all

First of all, i must specify that the main reason of this tread is to share opinions about the cheating wich (sadlly) invaded the game.

I have more than 6k in game hours, i did play for few wipes now but what i personally experience this wipe makes me sad and i m curious about the community experience.

So, cheaters/cheating i found it, beyond being one of the most disgusting behaviour, a sad realitty, i guess that every major game has to deal with.

But the my frustration goes over the max limit when i realise a couple of facts and here is where the issue needs to come public.

For a while now, I am constantlly taked out by some chinese named players.3 of 10 raids ends ruinned by those cheaters.

I need to mention that this is happening on lab and night shoreline raids.

I have reported and contacted several times the game developer -bsg- and the anticheating people -battleye- and i did come to the conclusion that the cheaters are encouraged and approved exactlly by the folks who normally must take them out.

All of you who have played for a while know know that a cheater cant be "undetectable", first of all because of his own corrupt gameplay.

The presence of the cheat can t be denyed when you re head shotted by a player scav from a long distance and trough no matter what obstacle, heals/mountains, walls, buildings. This cheater can t be "undetectable" when he allways know your possition/direction and when he is able not only to chase you but even to run faster and longer than a pmc (with max skill lvl)

I rely on this situation because i see that the cheaters now also play this way.

After reporting a lot of them and see that for days, weeks and now months they play undisturbed, gaining lvl after lvl and ruinning player after player gameplay, also after considering the tons of reports madr by my fellow players, what s the conclusion? It s cheating allowed in escape from tarkov?

I did see the game developers getting a blue face when they were questioned about and answering that they fight the issue but how it looks the fight if they let the cheaters play and take no action against them?

Or i might be ignorant and cheating is the new trend?

What do you guys think

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/r5t522/escape_from_tarkov_2021_wipe_experience_is/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *